Terms and conditions
Welcome to Atomised Co-operative Ltd's coachfairer.com ("the Site"). The Site is a coach journey planner. Our goal is to make it easy for you to find available coaches and buses.
Your use of the Site is subject to these Conditions of use. Please read them carefully before using the Site. If you use the Site you signify that you agree with these Conditions of Use.
You are not required to register or give us any personal information to use this website
This web site may collect three types of information about you:
- Information about you, such as your name and e-mail.
- Information about your preferred settings and use of this site.
- Information about searches that you may ask us to keep for you.
The information is collected for the following purposes:
- To deliver to you the service you have asked for so that this website may be tailored to your requirements.
- To maintain such information as you may wish.
- To keep for you or send to you the information you may have requested.
The information will not be shared with other companies:
- Unless you have given your prior consent.
- Unless you have asked us to share it with a company for your purposes.
You can at any time:
- Ask us to delete any or all information that we may have stored about you.
- Ask us to change or update your information.
Security of information:
- Our servers are stored in a physically secure location.
- Our system is protected by the latest firewall technology. We store no private information on our web servers.
Personal non-commercial use limitation
This Site is free for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not use the Site for commercial purposes without a written agreement from Atomised Co-operative Ltd. You may copy or print the information as presented on this Site for your private use but for no other purposes. You may not use any automatic methods to access the information on this Site.
It is up to you to create connections by purchasing the required coaches individually. If you decide to use a coach connection found by this Site it is your responsibility to ensure that the transit time at the connection stop or station will be long enough. You must ensure there will be enough time to; get off the coach, retrieve your luggage and check in with your next coach. Note that the Site may sometimes find coach connections that work in theory but are impossible in reality. Arriving coaches can be delayed and departing coaches can depart before scheduled departure. International coaches require more time than domestic coaches. Security measures, strikes and congestion can affect your transit time. Atomised Co-operative Ltd is not responsible if connecting coaches do not work out as planned.
Limitation of Warranty
Atomised Co-operative Ltd maintains the Site and its contents on as-is basis and as available. Atomised Co-operative Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the Site's content. Atomised Co-operative Ltd is not responsible for any financial loss or loss of any kind that you or others may suffer as a consequence of using the Site. The Site may link to other websites but Atomised Co-operative Ltd is not responsible for the content of those web sites.
Changes of Conditions of use
Atomised Co-operative Ltd reserves the right to change the Conditions of use. Registered users will be notified of any material changes.
You take full responsibility for your use of this Site. Atomised Co-operative Ltd reserves the right to refuse or limit your access to this Site.
These Conditions of use are governed by the laws of Scotland, as is any dispute concerning these Conditions of use and the Site.
Questions or comments
If you have any questions or comments about these Conditions of use or other matters concerning the Site please send e-mail to: contact[@]coachfairer.com or a letter to our address:
Atomised Co-operative Ltd 7 Halyburton Place Cupar SCOTLAND KY15 5DZ